Role plays….who has experienced one? Yes, I am talking about sexual role plays; not the type where you played the Macbeth role in your Year 11 school play.
Unless YOU have the true desire to; the stereotypical secretary, nurse, naughty-school-girl role plays are not necessarily going to move you up the sexual excitement ladder. I am not saying that they won’t– I’m saying that there is no such thing as a “STANDARD” or “NORMAL” fantasy. You can’t force the issue when it comes to role plays.
You may ask yourself: “Am I genuinely turned on by a lady dressed as a naughty school-girl or a sexy secretary?”, or is there something in YOUR MIND that is unique, creative, begs to be explored, understood, is of historical significance or even conjures a mild sense of fear with the bottom line being that whatever THING it is, is Genuinely exciting to YOU.
Think about it.
Hypothetically/for instance/ for example…..perhaps there was a girl you liked at school (let’s call her Jane) but you never got to be intimate or sexual with Jane as she had a boyfriend/ didn’t notice you/ never spoke to you. Since school, Jane has moved to San Francisco, is happily married with 2.75 kids and the chances of you having sex with Jane have gone from 1 in 100 to 1 in 17 billion.
SO – what if something else happened to alter these variables. There are a plethora of scenarios in this single example alone. Want to create a sexual pathway with Jane? Well, you can.
Think about it.
In sum 10 REASONS why role plays rock are : (in no particular order)
- There is a very strong likelihood that a Role Play will get you EVEN MORE sexually excited and enhance your experience with an escort
- You get to revisit or experience something that you have always wanted
- You get to act – acting is fun
- You get to act with me! I love acting and am VERY convincing in my roles
- You can experiment with your sexual awareness
- You can experiment with your feelings
- You can face your fears
- You can feel the full truth
- You can establish what you really HONESTLY like
- You may discover what you don’t like.
Think about it……